Know that you are about to do something wonderful for yourself!
Here’s helpful class information for you to know along with our COVID-19 safety protocols…
- The studio will be open 10 minutes before class.
- Bring your yoga mat and water bottle. (Extra yoga mats are not currently available at the studio.) Leave any personal belongings home or locked in your car.
- Wear your mask and respect social distancing.
- Leave your shoes and any personal items off the practice area, along the side benches.
- Set your mat in marked spots and settle into Savasana.
- Our practice room has been measured for generous social distance spacing.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own yoga blocks and straps. Students taking Yin Yoga classes are asked to also bring a beach towel. (Yoga props are not being currently supplied by the studio.)
- No breathing techniques will be instructed.
- No hands-on adjustments by teachers.
- All classes are 75 minutes.
- Enjoy final Savasana.
- Be mindful of social distancing when you are ready to leave the room.
- You’ll get more out of your yoga class when you arrive with time to spare.
- We are located at Triangles Best Karate, 9113 Leesville Road, in the small brick building between the dry cleaners and Just Tires.
- We trying to go paperless! Payment can be made online by credit card or, if needed, by check which must be received prior to class.
- If this is your first time with us or we haven’t seen you in a while, please complete our new online waiver. This only needs to be done once. A parent or guardian must complete the waiver for minors for those under 18 years.
- Students and teachers wearing masks at all times while in the studio. (You may lower your mask to drink water as needed.)
- Hand sanitizer placed at the studio for your use.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures before and after class.
- Contactless sign in, waivers and payment.
Self Assess. By now you probably know not to leave the house before you self assess but just in case you need a reminder…. fever, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, new loss of taste, or new loss of smell? Stay home if any COVID-19 symptoms arise or if you have been close to or in contact with anyone in the past 14 days who has coronavirus. Thank you for helping us keep our studio safe.
Missed A Class? We’re making it easier for you to maintain your yoga! Should you not make one of your classes because of life’s unexpected happenings or due to travel, we’ll send you an On-Demand link for you to take the class at your convenience. Alternatively, you can reach out to us to join another of our weekly classes, in person or virtual. All missed classes must be made up before the end of the two-month session.
Inclement Weather. We try very hard not to cancel classes. However, when the weather can make it difficult for both teachers and students to get to the studio safely, please check our website for announcements on cancelations before leaving your house for class.
And MOST Importantly… your yoga poses will not look like other people’s poses and that’s ok. Our bodies are all different sizes, shapes and we each have our own medical histories and injuries. Simply doing the postures to the best of your abilities will give you 100% of the yoga benefits your body needs.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Bright Tree Yoga