Find relief from stress,
improve your health, and
gain freedom from tight muscles and joints...
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced yogi, our accessible yoga classes will have you feeling more energized, sleeping better and help you find more balance in your life.
At our studio, virtually from your home or while traveling, or at your convenience with our on-demand classes, we'll help you become healthier, more resilient and improve your quality of life.
Smile… this is going to change the way you feel!
How We Make a Difference ...
- We teach posture modifications to allow everyone, beginner to athlete, to chose the version of the pose that works best for them that day.
- We tailor your practice to the specific shape and structure of your body by teaching the use of props, such as yoga blocks and straps.
- We offer our classes in two month sessions, designed for you to feel your progress and be healthier, with a money-back guarantee after your first class. We also offer single class options, to try us out or to simply practice when you can.
Benefits of Yoga
The benefits of yoga are many and include:
- Decreases and eliminates lower back, hip, and knee problems.
- Increases your flexibility and range of motion.
- Decreases stress.
- Relieves anxiety.
- Increases your mental focus.
- Increases your breathing capacity.
- Increases lubrication of your joints, ligaments, and tendons.
- Improves your posture.
- Calms your mind.
- Increases your energy levels.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Increases muscle strength and tone.
- Decreases your blood pressure.
- Improves your sleep.
- Improves your digestion.
- Harmonizes your mind with your body.
- Improves your circulation.
- Massages all your body organs.
- Detoxifes your body.
- Helps you loose weight.
Yoga helps you physically, emotionally and mentally. Once you start practicing yoga, you soon realize that you are gaining more benefits than you initially sought.