Whether you are looking to be physically healthier,
becoming mentally more resilient,
or are seeking a healing journey,
Bright Tree Yoga can light your way...
Come and relieve your stress, find balance in your life , better health and freedom from tight muscles and joints. We offer a progressive series of accessible yoga postures which improves your flexibility and endurance while strengthening your body and calming your mind. Simply doing the postures to the best of your abilities will give you 100% of the benefits!
Our regular yoga classes are designed to be both accessible and challenging, and our yoga is ideal for all fitness levels, beginners as well as seasoned yogis, due to posture modifications.
Our new yin yoga class is both a gentle and challenging yoga practice, involving variations of seated and reclined postures to access deeper layers of interconnective tissue.
Just come in and smile… this is going to change the way you feel!
Benefits of doing yoga:
- Increases your flexibility and range of motion.
- Decreases and eliminates lower back, hip and knee problems.
- Increases your breathing capacity.
- Increases lubrication of your joints, ligaments and tendons.
- Massages all your body organs.
- Detoxifies your body.
- Improves your posture.
- Calms your mind.
- Increases your energy levels.
- Tones your muscles.
- Relieves your stress.
- Lowers your anxiety.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Decreases your blood pressure.
- Improves your sleep.
- Improves your digestion.
- Harmonizes your mind with your body.
- Improves your circulation.
- Lose weight.
Once you start practicing yoga and feel improvements within yourself, you soon realize that you are gaining more benefits than you initially thought you needed.