Updated August 18, 2021
New Mask Policy:
We continue to provide a safe environment for our students and staff with our up-to-date mask policy:
- All students and staff are required to be fully vaccinated and, by law, wear a mask for in-studio classes. (See how to Master Breathing with a Mask.)
- Vaccination and masks are not required for Virtual classes nor at our Outdoor Yoga classes.
Our other Covid-19 protocols:
- Contactless online class registration, waiver and payment.
- Class sizes limited to 15 students (60% capacity) in the studio.
- Some mats are available at the studio.
- We offer yoga props, blocks, straps and foam rollers for students to use in class. Students may bring in their own props.
- No pranayama breathing techniques being instructed.
- No hands-on adjustments by teachers.
- Hand sanitizers placed at the studio for your use.