Strength is found in community...
Deliberate movement and breathing allows you to bio-hack your nervous system, be calmer and improve your health and well-being. While you may not be able to practice with us at the studio, remember that community isn't defined by our studio walls.
During this time of pandemic crisis, we are offering you free yoga classes to help you and your family stay at home and cope with the stress and difficulties of the situation over the coming weeks.
Whether you are doing classes on-demand or live-streaming... browse, breathe and enjoy. We look forward to seeing you again when we re-open.
Bright Tree Yoga has joined Modo Yoga International's offering of free online yoga classes. Take accessible yoga classes at your convenience from world class teachers all over the globe. The classes are FREE until we re-open to you and anyone in need.
This is a library of on-demand content waiting for you to access from home. At your disposal you'll find a large variety of classes including yoga for beginners, meditation and advanced yoga, all in the same style as offered at our Bright Tree Yoga studio.
How do I use it?
- Go to Modo Yoga Online Membership
- Create an account.
- Use promo code SWEATOLN (all capitals) to get your free subscription.
- You will be asked to enter your credit card information but will not be charged. This is an auto-renewing Membership, which means you will be charged if you continue your subscription after we re-open.
Practice yoga with a whole bunch of people at the same time by live-streaming yoga classes on Instagram's Modo Yoga site. Each day offers various classes with various teachers and at various times. And it's free.
How do I live-stream?
- Go to your Instagram account on your mobile device.
- Search for Modo Yoga and go to their page.
- Check their daily morning post for class times that day.
- At the time for start of class, simply press on Modo Yoga's red flame at the top of the screen. The icon will be encircled with the 'live' notice and, by pressing the icon, you'll be joining a virtual live class.
- Know that it's a one-way screen - everyone sees just the teacher and the teacher sees just the comments. We encourage you to text the class with a greeting, including your first name and location.