Strength is found in community.
During this time of pandemic crisis, we are offering you links to many various online sites - from yogic to educational and entertaining - to help you and your family stay at home over the coming weeks.
MOVEMENT & BREATHING.
Deliberate movement and breathing allows you to bio-hack your nervous system and improve your health and well-being. And while you may not be able to practice at your home studio, remember that community isn’t defined by studio walls.
- A month of free online yoga classes from Modo Yoga International. Teachers from around the world offering a wide variety of yoga classes at your convenience.
- Daily live-streaming of yoga classes on Instagram's Modo Yoga site. It's practicing yoga with a whole bunch of people at the same time. And it's free.
- Max Strom, guru of breathing for wellness, is offering his Strategic Breathing app free until April 21. Your very own pocket size breathing coach! Once you download it, it's yours forever. If you can breathe, this app will work for you.
- YogaFest NC may not be happening this year, but the organization and supporting teachers have offerings they've put together called - I love this - YogaFeast NC! Check out their Facebook page and catalog of ideas and offerings, many free.
- Support your local yoga studios. Without students coming in to take classes, many local studios will soon be struggling to pay their rent and their teachers. Please consider supporting your local businesses - take online classes from them.
EDUCATIONAL & ENTERTAINING
- Visit top museums, more museums and art galleries from around the world... no waiting and no crowds!
- Virtual travel - enjoy views from webcams from around the world.
- Nothing calms the spirit like being underwater. The Georgia Aquarium has many cameras and environments to watch.
- Zoos! Animals from penguins to tigers! Edinburgh Zoo
- Farm tours for youngsters of different ages.
- World games - Geography for all.
- 10 best Broadway shows to watch online free.
- The new types of music videos...Chris Martin (Coldplay) streaming from his home and Yo-yo Ma with his cello.
... with more to come. Should you have a site you wish to add a site to this page, simply contact us. Namaste.